Story of NSM
The current scenario of sports in Nepal is quite a sorry one. If you were to point a finger at any one sport, you would find that there is only a limited pool of national players who can compete at international level. Lack of player pool means that they get selected in the team irrespective of how they perform. Moreover, poor governance is a fault factor as well. As if that wasn’t enough, politics also plays a major role in influencing how the players get selected. This unfortunate problem is due to lack of emerging new talents, good governance, proper training and facilities. Unhappy with such structure of sports in Nepal, we have decided to bring a positive change in this unprofessional and unorganized system. We wanted to improve on this current set-up by
- Providing state-of- the-art facilities to play, train and practice
- Providing professional coaching, training and mentoring to students
- Initiating grassroots programs throughout the country
- Providing good governance in sports management
- Partnering with companies and individuals that care about the growth of sports in Nepal.
Nepal Sports Management Introduction
Nepal Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. is a parent company, and it is more popular amongst the sports enthusiast by the name of Velocity Arena and Nepal Cricket School. In fact, velocity and Nepal cricket school is something that makes NSM different from others in many different ways.
Fusion of professional sporting art with recreation, fun entertainment and professional programs to promote, encourage, motivate and develop health & wellness. Also to strengthen and enhance the endurance of a sports person for a better performance. Becoming the national leader in developing, organizing, promoting, improving and encouraging Sports through recreational, fun and professional activities.
To ensure the increase in sports participation by schools colleges and community. To feed players into the clubs and training centers. Ensure and commit on professional training services. Recognize and if necessary nurture the talent.Categorizing based on assessment. Create a fusion of sports, recreation and entertainment.Design new and appropriate approaches for the sports sustainability.Introduce new and innovative ideas to increase sports participation.Create sporting sense with pride in a community.
- Indoor facility with 4 tiger turf wicket
- 1 artificial wicket, bowling machines
- speed radars, dressing room, cafeteria
- showers and restroom , sports shop , lights ,
- ACC or ICC accredited coaches ,mentors
- a futsal arena, an indoor cricket and a lounge
”Dreaming was never an easy task.Making it real- a tougher challenge to live with it forever- infact the wildest DREAM BIG”
Nepal Sports Management History
No reform can happen with just words or statements. We believe in taking actions. Thus, we intend to execute on our promise by fulfilling these objectives and goals:
- To produce highest number of national and international level sportsmen.To provide professional and safe environment for our recreational players
- To encourage sports by raising awareness of its health and professional benefits
- To improve playing conditions by providing better facilities. To improve training by providing professional coaches and mentors
- To be established as a sports brand.To increase the number of students every month
- To become a one stop service and products provider for all your sports.To groom young players irrespective of their shape, size, ethnicity or religion
- To organize numerous corporate level national events.To organize numerous school and university level national events
- To associate with various sports bodies like CAN, ANFA etc. to help improve the sports
- To sponsor the needy and capable students every year through donation or mentorship programs
- To provide an environment where sponsors and advertising companies could make their presence felt
- To be responsible for each stakeholder’s benefits To always put people before profit To keep politics away from sports
Man Behind Nepal Sports Management
What our client says
Nepal cricket school is a professional cricket learning school where it provides the learners with an elite level state of the art of facilities with the best and the finest coaches of the country.
The idea of associating an international brand Coca Cola with NSM was a huge success. A brand that never associated itself with a cricket game was an opportunity provided which Indeed was appreciated by every individuals.
Vishal Warriors, the team is thankful to Nepal Sports Management. they managed every small things that was neede for the match. We had a great opportunity to work with NSM
What we do?
Our Greatest Plans & Nice Pricing
Official Pro Store
Men’s Cricket Wear
Men’s Cricket Wear
What we do?
DAV THE CHAMPIONS” Organized by NSM
“DAV THE CHAMPIONS” Organized by NSM, the tournament is the first tournament, which was a success. It was organized with an aim of developing and promoting the grassroot level cricket among the educational institution. The event generated 12 schools, more than 120 players, 3 officials, 12 coaches and 12 principals
Coca Cola Corporate Indoor Cup
- 8 day Event
- Celebrity Match
- Live Commentary
- Youtube Live Streaming
- The Silver Trophy
- Gurkha Brewery, The Champions